Robi Try and Buy Offer 300 Minutes 30 Taka 30 Days
- At the start of the FREE trial offer, all the subscribers churned out due to low balance would be sent a promotional SMS stating that they can avail free trial 5 mins of usage and that they need to dial in 8080 to access the service for free.
- The user will dial 8080 and system checks whether or not the user has used FREE trial before.
- In case the user has used FREE trial once, he would be asked for subscribing the service.
- In case the user has not availed FREE trial offer before, he would listen to special welcome prompt for free trial users.
- If the user consumes all allotted free minutes, he/she would be asked for subscription.
- If balance mins are not consumed, they will not be carried forward.
- Once subscribed, the user will be treated as a regular subscriber of the service.
- Every churned user will avail the free trial only once.
Any Robi user can subscribe to Robi Radio by dialling the IVR short-code 8080 or can send “REG”/ “REG 5”/ “REG 10”/ “REG 20” to 8080.
Subscribers can also dial the USSD menu activate Robi Radio! Dial *8080#
Below are the pack details:-
|Bundle||Charge||Validity (in days)||Free Minutes|
|Pack 1||BDT 30||30||300|
|Pack 2||BDT 20||20||200|
|Pack 3||BDT 10||10||100|
|Pack 4||BDT 5||5||40|
|Pack 5||BDT 1||1||10|