Grameenphone Oppo F1s Oppo A33f Free 1GB
|Smart Phone Model||Price (BDT)|
- Up to 6 months EMI applicable from GP Online Shop & Grameenphone Centers only
- 6 months EMI facility applicable through the following credit cards: Standard Chartered Bank, The City Bank Amex , Eastern Bank Ltd , DBBL , BRAC and Mutual Trust Bank (MTB)
- All Grameenphone Customers are eligible for the offer (except GPPP, Village phone & PCO)
- This offer will be available from GP Online Shop, Grameenphone Centers and OPPO Outlets
Details of Internet bundle offers:
- By Tagging: Auto tagging applicable.Upon successful tagging customers will be able to receive free 1GB Internet (Validity: 7 days).
- In case of auto tagging failure, Type Dec2 and send SMS to 5050 (Free) for SIM-Smartphone tagging instantly.
- To purchase Internet bundle offer: Type BuyDec2 and send SMS to 5050 to enjoy 5GB internet at Tk427 (including VAT, SD & SC) validity 28 days.
To activate the Internet bundle offer customers need to follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Keywords are not case sensitive
- Tagging option is for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for the campaign offer maximum 6 times and next 6 months
- Above mentioned plan is limited time promotional offer and will be applicable till further notice.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging instantly after opt in
- For checking bonus balance: Prepaid and Postpaid customers can check purchased Internet balance & Bonus Internet balance by dialing *121*1*2#
- Customer can check how many times the offer has been by typing Check BUYDEC2 and send a SMS to 5050 (Free)
- After consumption of volume quota within the validity period customer will be charged at BDT.01/10Kb, up to BDT 200.
- To stop this Internet offer customer needs to SMS to 5000 (Free) by typing STOP.
- 5% Supplementary duty (SD)and 15% VAT including SD & 1% SC is applicable on all charges
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.