GP BlackBerry KeyOne Pre-booking Offer 4GB Free
GP BlackBerry KeyOne Device Details & Bundle Offer:
|Item Code||Product Name||MRP|
|3005864||BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition||53,990|
- Customers will get up to 12m EMI; Applicable cards are: SCB, Brac Bank, City Bank, Bank Asia, EBL
- All prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign.
- Sales Channels: Enterprise Channel, GP Online Shop and Grameenphone Centers.
- Pre-booking Amount: BDT: 5000
Privilege Card to get discount from (Diamond World, Watches World, Prem’s Collection):
- Initially, we will go all the way through pre-booking process from 5th of January 2018; 00:00 hours.
- Pre Booking period 05 January 2018-15 January 2018
- Commercial Launching Date: 16th of January 2018; 00:00 hours.
Data Offer Activation will be as follows:
4GB internet and 1GB Facebook internet free (7 days validity)
Purchase Bundle Offer:
Opt-in: Buy 3GB internet at 255 BDT (Including SD, VAT & SC) (28 days Validity).
A customer can buy this data offer 6 times in 3 months.
Internet Offer Activation will be as follows:
For Tagging: (If instant tagging fails)
Customer will Type OPF5 and SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
Customer will Type BUY3GB and SMS to 5050 (Free of Charge)
Check Point: Type Check BUY3GB and send to 5050 (free of charge) to know how many times a customer has availed the offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Keywords are not case sensitive.
- GP BlackBerry KeyOne Offer is model specific.
- All new and existing prepaid and postpaid products are eligible for the campaign
- This offer, GP BlackBerry KeyOne, is not applicable to Skitto customers
- Tagging Valid for 2 months. But if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail each offer maximum 8 times in next 4 months.
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging after opt-in
- For valid tagging, customers need to wait for 24 hours
- If tagging is unsuccessful then customer needs to restart the smartphone and send tagging request again or needs contact Grameenphone customer service hotline 121
- After valid tagging, customers need to follow the aforementioned instructions for Opt-in
- Bonus balance check. Prepaid and postpaid customers can check bonus & purchased internet balance by dialling *121*1*2#.
- Maximum waiting time to avail the free offer is 24 hours
- After Internet Volume Expiration customer will be charged Tk 1.22/MB (Inclusive of VAT+SC+SD) till validity exists, up to 244 Taka (Inclusive of SD+VAT+SC)
- Unused Data Volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same pack(XGB at Tk XX) within the active validity period
- To Cancel your Internet Offer, dial *121*3041#
- In case of inactive SIM Cards or new SIM, please activate the number and then insert the activated number in the newly purchased handset for valid tagging.
- For multiple tagging by the same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained.
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 28 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no auto-renewal feature.
- Above mentioned plan is a limited time promotional offer and will be applicable to further notice.
- Only valid and eligible IMEI will enjoy the bundle offer
- Bundle offer eligibility depends on the IMEI list shared by the Device vendor 3 days prior to Device sales from the touch point
- GP is not responsible for any Device’s IMEI which were not shared with GP for offer configuration for that specific campaign.
- The offer is only applicable to Device Vendor/Authorized Distributor verified handsets. If any dispute arises regarding the handset authenticity, Device Vendor/Authorized Distributor will be liable entity
- Retailers of the device vendors will ensure that the device sold to the customer is legally imported and is eligible for the bundle offer
- No complaints regarding tagging will be applicable after the closing of the campaign.